Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops! He Did It Again!




The DH and #1 with #1's report card for his 1st trimester. I don't get photo ops like this one very often!








#1 earned straight A's!






You know it's a good thing when he earns a salute from Dad!






He has worked really hard the past few months. What is making the most difference, however, is a teacher who believes in him and gives him the opportunities to push himself. Then he doesn't get bored in class. He is an A-mazing son!




































































3 comments:

Becky Lewis said...

I love the blog design, where did you get it?
check my blog
lllines.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

ATC looks like he is losing weight. I am proud of him too. I give him a salute too.

b. said...

CONGRATULATIONS ATC!!!!

GREAT JOB!