Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday a la Camarena!

Makenna crashed on the floor!

Samuel kickin' it on the couch!

And I...I was catching some zzzzz's in my bed...and enjoying every one! We watched a beautiful Christmas program at church that #1 and #2 participated in. I love the chorister in our ward because she allows all of the kids an opportunity to sing in small groups. My oldest has learned a lot from her.
We have also received numerous Christmas cards to date. We usually send some out as well, BUT, I think this year we are going to do some cards after the New Year. Probably around Makenna's 1st birthday on January 21st. I can't believe she's almost 1!
We also celebrated my sister's birthday! I can't believe she's as old as she is!
That was a test to see if she really reads my blog or just looks at the pictures!
Happy Birthday, Deb!

No comments: