Friday, February 20, 2009

NotSox! They're Not Socks!

Model Makenna
Demonstrating the unslippability...

I subscribed to an alert called babysteals.com and was rewarded with finding a great deal on these "NotSocks". I had never heard of them but was intrigued by the concept. They are actually a great idea for us desert dwellers because they are not heavy and they work for the littlest ones who happen to be closest to the floor. They can be used on baby's arms or legs.
Makenna was thrilled when I put them on her. Samuel wanted some too! Dad might have a problem with that, though! If I'm not mistaken, they had some in boy colors too...okay, Andrew went and retrieved the package for me. The official site is here and wooeee! They have tons of them. Although, it's more than I paid at babysteals

Why can't I think of something like this to make my millions?? ***sigh***
PS: A shout out to Nana's Kitchen. The chicken enchiladas were plate licking good according to my family. I thought so too!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

She is so cute in her not socks. I miss you guys

Nana said...

First, what a doll. I am always so mad when I see good ideas too. I always think the same thing.

And a big YAY. I am so glad you all loved the enchilada's!!!!!!

Thanks for the shout out!