Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Straight from the Horse's er, Mouths of Babes



Interview With a 5 Year-Old or Don't Ever Interview Your Child After He's Been In Trouble!

1. What is something mom always says to you? I don't know.
2. What makes mom happy? Cleaning up the play area.
3. What makes mom sad? That I don't clean up.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Can I please go play on the Wii?
5. What was your mom like as a child? A girl!
6. How old is your mom? 18? (LOVE him!)
7. How tall is your mom? Big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? See us cleaning up.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Be sad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at? Beating Bowzer (he pronounces it "Bow-ZOOR")
12. What is your mom not very good at? Beating all the bad guys before BowZOOR!
13. What does your mom do for a job? Scentsy.
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Cheese Casserole (I have NO idea what that is!)
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Cleaning up.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? SuperGirl! You know Superman's friend!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean up. (oh my!)
18. How are you and your mom the same? Cleaning up...(so can you tell he's a bit single-minded?)
19. How are you and your mom different? Our bodies. We're different sizes! (good save, dude!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because of when I clean up.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He blushes and says, "Because of what I caught you! On your bed! Loving! (I SWEAR we were only smooching!)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Sonic!

Interview With a 10 Year-Old or Old Enough To Know He Should Be Careful When the Old Lady Asks Questions Like This!
1. What is something mom always says to you? "You can tell me anything."
2. What makes mom happy? Everyone getting along.
3. What makes mom sad? Fighting.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? I don't know!
5. What was your mom like as a child? Nice.
6. How old is your mom? 42. (okay, he could have lied here and I would have let him!)
7. How tall is your mom? 5'4"?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with us.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Read.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Writing.
11. What is your mom really good at? Writing.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing!
13. What does your mom do for a job? SAHM (when asked to clarify, he said "Geez! Stay-At-Home-Mom!"
14.What is your mom's favorite food? I forgot! From a restaurant.
15.What makes you proud of your mom? That you're not divorced with Daddy and you love me very much. (?!?!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.
17. What do you and your mom do together? grocery shopping!
18. How are you and your mom the same?same eye shapes.
19. How are you and your mom different? He says, "You know! The boy/girl thing!"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You always take care of me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? His hairy chest!
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Provo!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hilarious! I'll have to try this one, too!!

Wendy said...

Wow they gave some great responses! We laughed. Oh by the way the crass eyed picture of Mak, James looks like her.

Nana said...

That was funny!!! I will have to try it with my grandson P.J. Today I sat and talked to him, you know blah blah blah. I thought I was being very nice. I said "P.J. did you hear what I said?" He said "Yeah, you said clean or die!"