Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Important Announcement and a Thank You!

Much to my husband's chagrin,
we would like to announce the addition
of another member of our home:


Helaman Jehosophat Camarena

He is about 4 weeks old, doing well. He bit the heck out of my finger while I was trying to feed him. That convinced me to get some kitten formula. It works great. A friend down the street heard kittens under her home. Six kittens. No mother. Feral. This one hissed and spit all day yesterday, but is doing great today. Sam has designated himself as the Kitten Proprietor. He is very careful and loves to give Helaman little hugs and kissses.
Poor Ziggy is having a conniption.
Hopefully, it will pass...soon. Ornery cat!

I was very surprised to receive an early Mother's Day present.
ROSES!
From Wendy and her Family.
They are beautiful.
The kids, especially Sam, keeps asking to smell them.
He will also "pat" them softly and say, "Nice!"

They were such a pleasant surprise and much needed boost.

I'm so glad Wendy is a part of my life.

I honestly believe she has been one of the most impactful gifts

my Heavenly Father has blessed me with.


I am grateful.



1 comment:

Wendy said...

He's really cute, but he looks more like a Teancum than a Helaman!