Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Graduation...of sorts!

For the past few days, Sam has been exhibiting his climbing skills. First, by climbing over the gate in the doorway, then scaling the height of the bunk beds to finally climbing out of his crib!So, when I drove by our neighbors home yesterday and saw a perfectly good toddler bed for sale...I snatched it up! While I cleaned out the baby's room and took down Sam's crib, ATC put the Clorox wipes to good use wiping down the entire frame. A good spray of Lysol after the Clorox dried and before I put the mattress on completed that task. Sam was absolutely thrilled at the thought of a "big boy bed" and I don't have to worry about being woken up at night because he has climbed from his crib and broken an arm.


Smiling big for everyone as he prepares for his first night out of the cage!
Grandma Dee tucking him in.

He's gotta make sure his finger tastes the same in this bed or it's all NO GO!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the new bed. I can't believe he is big enough. So have you guys talked more about what I called you about on Sunday?

Nana said...

Oh that was cute. I hope his finger tastes even better in his new bed.