Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gimme Some Sugar!

My two youngest children are 15 months apart.
They are really very entertaining and, man,
they can go the rounds with each other.

This was an unusual shot,
since Sam was actually trying to
give Makenna a hug!


Sam has absolutely fallen in love with Toy Story.
His second love is the color green.
We found this at Target this afternoon.
Kind of made up to him for not getting him
what he wanted from Wal-mart yesterday.
After his shouting display in there yesterday,
I wasn't up for Round 2.
He kept yelling at the TOP of his lungs,
"I WANT A WOODY!"
That's all I'm going to say.
Here's my little baby Mak-attack
sporting some of the cutest pigtails on the planet!
She wouldn't let me take them out before
I put her to bed.
She kept saying,
"No Mama, they cuuuutttee!"


No comments: