Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More milestones and mooshy stuff

Makenna will be 5 months old in 3 days! I broke out the exersaucer for her today and she LOVED it! She looked so small in it...
but she had a great time. She visited the doctor yesterday and she topped the scales at 14 pounds, 1 oz., and she is 25 inches long. She seems to be in constant motion and loves to smile. She especially appreciates the antics of her brothers and the kids in nursery at church! She's a lot of fun.

There is nothing more peaceful than this one being asleep...to any of you who remember how I longed for him to talk (he was 4 1/2 before he did!)...

He's almost 10 now! He is on a road trip with Dad right now and I miss him! He is a great helper and so intelligent. Not to mention those really cute freckles! I love you #1!






2 comments:

b. said...

She is sooooo beautiful!! It's so fun to see her change and grow!

And your #1 is adorable! I'll bet you are missin' him!

Suzanne C said...

I can hardly wait for you to meet them! I woke up this morning for the first time in quite some time knowing what a blessing each of my babies is to me. I think you've been helping me remember that.