Friday, August 22, 2008

Family

After a visit to Utah this past week for BYU graduation, I have been pondering the importance of family. Then, in my travels through blogtopia, I read about the Nielson family from Mesa. You can check out their story at cjanerun.com. I included a link directly to paypal for anyone interested in donating...although prayers are entirely appropriate. Kind of made my "family issues" appear somewhat small and insignificant. I will say this, I am so glad I got to visit with my brother, George. I truly appreciate him. For the family I got to choose...I had so much fun hanging out at the State Capitol with you all. YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME AND MINE! One final thought...
b. it was so great to see you! Your daughter is beautiful and awesome and so much like you. The time with you was way too short, but well invested. Thanks for having us over. And just so you know, you are as beautiful as you were in junior high from the inside out. I'm looking forward to our renewed friendship!

1 comment:

b. said...

I can't tell you how much your visit brightened my week!
Your family is just beautiful!
You....are beautiful.