Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In the Early Hours of Christmas Morning...

The evening started out something like this: Sam saying "CHEESE!"
Trying to get a shot of all of us in front of the tree.
(Good thing I have a sense of humor!)

Finally, the children begin to drop into sleep...one...


by one,



and another

and finally, the last one with visions of a beautiful morning to come...


Isn't he supposed to be helping with...

Elfin activities??

Look at the marvelous display in the wee hours of the morning....

And these were the elves!

Hope your day has a marvelous tone with lots of love and hugs and crinkly wrapped goodies for one and all. I'm still grateful for all the blessings I have. Grateful for my personal knowledge of Jesus Christ's presence in my day to day life. I'm blessed with wonderful family and friends who love me. I'm also grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother. Lots of lessons to be learned with that one. Wouldn't trade it for the world!
Merry Christmas from the Camarena Family!











No comments: