Thursday, May 8, 2008

Road Trip!!!

Well, the selling season has kicked in for my family now that school is winding down for the year. DH and some helpers are outside loading up the trailer so we can hit the road. I won't be available by email for a couple of weeks but will have loads of pics and commentary (fodder?) when we get back. ATC is staying with G-ma and Deb. His school is fairly strict about attendance. Our destination is Grand Lake Colorado. I am looking forward to it because I haven't been out for awhile and I have not been to CO before. Everybody say a little prayer for us that we will travel safely (please). I always get nervous before trips.

I took the babies to our favorite local photographer for pictures today. She did a great job. Makenna started to cry at one point and Sam tottered across the studio and touched her face, bent over and said, "MMMWAHHH!" as he kissed her on the cheek. The coolest thing? She quit crying and the photog got a good shot of the whole incident.

I'm looking forward to seeing all y'all as we loop back through UT to head home. If I gain access to a computer, I'll send an update. Lucky people! ;-)

No comments: