Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Guppy #3!

Sam's day is starting off right by hanging out with Daddy!
"ooohhh! Look at that flame!"
"So, can you see what they've made me do to myself? I am a mess!"

" Mom made me take off my pizza and cake encrusted outfit which was license for me to open my favorite gift of all...my diaper!"


The three "boy" guppies of the family!
Two is such a great age! Running from station to station just to see what they can get into. We decided a relatively quiet celebration for Sam would be in order. So DH decides at the last minute that we should go to Peter Piper Pizza. We all went and Grandma met us there. Much to our surprise, they had like 6 birthday parties going on. So much for quiet! But it was a lot of fun to spend time together and focus on Sam.
Some of his favorite stuff right now:
* Curious George
*"Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree"
* Flashlights
* Stove top knobs and oven door
* Makenna's toes (he loves to rub her toes on his upper lip while sucking on his forefinger!)
* Talking to Dad on Mom's cell phone
This boy is such a blessing in my life. He makes me laugh and infuriates me at the same time!
Just can't help but love him!
Sam he is!





1 comment:

b. said...

I ADORE that kid!!

All your kids have birthdays really close!