Sunday, November 30, 2008

26 Months Tomorrow

DH bought this really cute suit for #3 last fall and I just knew I'd have to give it away before he could wear it. It was an 18 month size. On a whim, I tried it on him this morning and it is a perfect fit. He looks like such a little man! Right down to the "big boy" church shoes he is so proud of!
This is is response when he sees me with the camera now. He runs around the island in the kitchen!

Enduring another photo...I think he needs a haircut!


3 comments:

b. said...

Is he in the naughty corner???

He's wayyyy too cute for the naughty chair!

Oh.so.cute!

Suzanne C said...

We had to corner him to get a picture! I am going to send him up for a visit...he gives me a run for my money...but he is so much fun!

Jen said...

What a cutie! It's so fun to dress up boys, too, isn't it?