Monday, September 22, 2014

Eleven? When did that happen?

My Andrew is 11! 

One of my favorite pictures of Andrew and his brother, Adam.  He was about 2, I believe.


Andrew is very close to his Grandma Delores Parker. 
He loves and cares for her so much.
 He seems to have a gift of helping her keep touch with reality.
 As he has gotten older and her dementia has progressed,
he just seems to feel for her even more.
 I am so glad they have the relationship they do!

Andrew went to San Diego with Aunt Deb Parker in July.
He found his favorite Grumpy Cat while he was there.

This is a throwback to June of 2012 when Wendy came to visit with her children.
Andrew adores James!  I love this picture of these two!
 

Three years ago when Andrew was baptized! Seems like yesterday. 

Well, Andrew, there is not a day that goes by that we don't thank God for you.  We are so blessed to have you in our family.  Happy 11th birthday!! We love you! 




No comments: